In Office and Minimally Invasive
The innovative FemiLift™ procedure is done in office using a novel, minimally invasive technology that requires no post procedure down time. Patients report a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse.
FemiLift can be incorporated into most professional offices and gives providers the opportunity to meet an ever increasing demand for innovative vaginal procedures.
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- No post treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success
The lasting benefits of FemiLift can be an improved quality of life and deeply enhanced self esteem.
Safe, Accurate and Remarkably Effective
The FemiLift handpiece is a precision tool yet designed for ease of use. The probe features 360 degree rotation which puts complete control of the procedure in your hands. At the same time, the procedure takes only about 30 minutes. With no downtime and a minimal risk of infection, bleeding and other side effects patient satisfaction is high.