Dr. Radoslav Jovanovic, founder of the Manhattan Laser Center for Vein Treatment, is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and has been treating women and men on the Upper East Side for over 30 years.
His intensive training in phlebology, ultrasound, and laser therapy gives him the unique ability to completely understand the causes and treatments of all types of vascular disease, in all areas of the body. He brings considerable warmth and understanding to every patient's care.
Dr. Jovanovic graduated from the University of Belgrade in Serbia, Yugoslavia. After emigrating from Serbia in the late 1960s, he completed his training at the State University of New York Health Science Center in Brooklyn, NY.
- Antifungal agents vs. boric acid for treating chronic mycotic vulvovaginitis, THE JOURNAL OF REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE, 1991
- Preventing infection related to insertion of an intrauterine device, THE JOURNAL OF REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE, 1988
- Experimental meconium aspiration in guinea pigs, OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, 1989
- Serial Serum potassium and glucose levels during treatment of premature labor with oral terbutaline, INT.J. GYNECOL. OBSTET, 1985
- Obstetric management when normoglycemia is maintained in diabetic pregnant women with vascular compromise, AMERICAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, 1984